We’re Blue River, a team of innovators driven to radically change agriculture by creating intelligent machinery. We empower our customers – farmers - to implement more sustainable solutions: optimize chemical usage, reimagining routine processes, and improving farming yields year after year. We believe that focusing on the small stuff – pixel-by-pixel and plant-by-plant - leads to big gains. By partnering with John Deere, we are innovating computer vision, machine learning, robotics and product management to solve monumental challenges for our customers. Our people are at the heart of what we do.
Through cross-discipline collaboration, this mission-driven and daring team is eager to define the new frontier of agricultural robotics. We are always asking hard questions, rapidly iterating, and getting our boots in the field to figure it out. We won’t give up until we’ve made a tangible and positive impact on agriculture.
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist to support various People team initiatives. Working with our HR Business Partner and Talent Management team as well as our broader People team, will support culture activities and initiatives, our employee onboarding program, university relations and other projects.
- Support and coordinate employee onboarding initiatives
- Culture activities and employee event coordination
- University recruiting - post jobs, track applicants, schedule interviews, prep for university events
- Contingent hiring-
- Work on ad-hoc projects support growth and scale, as well as further your own development!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related subject area or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Excellent team-player. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team driven organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and professionalism.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
This is a temporary position with the potential to convert to regular full-time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.