About Blue River
We’re Blue River, a team of innovators driven to radically change agriculture by creating intelligent machinery. We empower our customers – farmers - to implement more sustainable solutions: optimize chemical usage, reimagining routine processes, and improving farming yields year after year. We believe that focusing on the small stuff – pixel-by-pixel and plant-by-plant - leads to big gains. By partnering with John Deere, we are innovating computer vision, machine learning, robotics and product management to solve monumental challenges for our customers.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. Through cross-discipline collaboration, this mission-driven and daring team is eager to define the new frontier of agricultural robotics. We are always asking hard questions, rapidly iterating, and getting our boots in the field to figure it out. We won’t give up until we’ve made a tangible and positive impact on agriculture.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who is passionate about driving and refining the recruiting process at Blue River! The ideal candidate has experience managing high volume interview scheduling that’s balanced with great candidate experience, wonderful client service, and a mindset for streamlining processes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Schedule interviews with candidates at all stages of the hiring process, juggling multiple priorities and calendars
- Partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to move & track candidates through the entire interview process
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates and order lunch for all on-site candidates
- Create and ensure a great candidate experience through the entire process. Ensure on-site interviews are smoothly executed, making candidates feel welcomed
- Post job requisitions via our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and track approvals
- Assist with preparing formal offer letters
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Successful recruiting coordination experience at high-growth technology companies
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and collaborate within a fast-moving, team oriented team
- Strong operational skills, including: prioritization of competing priorities, time management, attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people, values relationships
- Position is based in Austin, TX