We are looking for a highly skilled and energetic person to play a role in improving and supporting our revolutionary computer vision-based systems for agriculture. You will be joining a world-class research and engineering team to provide critical skills in improving existing systems and pushing the boundaries of this technology. The role will include work in the following areas:
- Research and develop image processing and computer vision algorithms for 3D scene segmentation and depth estimation.
- Working closely with the data collection team to collect and QC data collected from the field
- Exploring Deep Learning models and/or frameworks that can be used in scene segmentation, depth estimation, active-learning, sensor-fusion etc.
- Enrollment in or completion of degree program in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with machine learning systems, with particular emphasis on computer vision and deep-learning.
- Experience with Python and deep-learning frameworks like PyTorch
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to take on a variety of tasks as necessary
In addition, the following are a plus:
- Enrollment in or completion of advanced degree, e.g., M.S., Ph.D. in CS
- Advanced proficiency in Python, PyTorch or related libraries
- Experience in geometric/classical computer vision and image processing