Summary and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly skilled and upbeat person to play a role in improving and supporting our groundbreaking robotic and vision-based systems for construction. You will be joining an extraordinary research and engineering team to provide critical skills in improving existing systems and pushing the boundaries of this technology. The role will include work in the following areas:
- Working closely with the data collection team to process and QC perception stack data collected from the field.
- Utilize data engineering tools to process big data in a scalable and automated fashion.
- Passionate about deriving insights from data: Ability to analyze huge sets of data and continually run live experiments in order to help drive critical decisions.
- Work closely with a mentor to learn more about analysis needs and communicate findings with team members. Document work and related materials to help us build on top of your contributions.
- Exploring frameworks that can be used in scene segmentation, depth-from-mono, active-learning, sensor-fusion etc.
- Enrollment in or completion of degree program in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent).
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, deep-learning frameworks like PyTorch and common data science toolkits such as Pandas, Numpy, and Jupyter Notebooks
- Attention to accuracy, detail, and data-oriented personality.
- A positive demeanor, willingness to take on a variety of tasks as necessary, and ability to work independently
In addition, the following are a plus:
- Currently pursuing advanced degree, e.g., M.S., Ph.D. in CS
- Advanced proficiency in Python, PyTorch or related libraries
- Experience in geometric/classical computer vision and image processing